Hey! I was thinking that it should be a good idea to tell you guys about me for once. I haven’t blogged for that long and not many of the posts I’ve posted are that personal. And not that I don’t like my way of blogging as it is! I’m just gonna try writing a bit about my self and see how it goes.
My thought was that I should write 20 facts about myself, like a challenge. So here goes.
- My full name is Tuva Willhelmina Zetterdahl.
- I’m 14 years old.
- I’m training and competing in karate. And this summer I’ve been training for 5 years woho!
- My favorite movies are the divergent series! I love action movies!!!
- I’ve always wanted to be a actress.
- When I was little I wanted to be a bus driver or someone who takes care of dolphins at a zoo.
- I love traveling and I’ve been in every continent! Which I think is kinda cool <333
- My aunties are my biggest inspirations (I only say this because I know they’ll be reading).
- I hate cold weather and love the sun, there’s nothing better than sunny days!
- If I’ve forgotten. I live in Sweden. (Not Switzerland).
- I’m so bad at singing my music teacher gave me an E lol. But ya know I can’t help it. If you’re bad at it you’re bad at it.
- My dream destination have always been Bora Bora!!
- Right know the time is 00.40 when I write this. It’s late I know.
- All my friends always talks about how irritating their siblings are. I have a brother and of course he’s irritating sometimes but he’s also like my best friend! We got a great relationship and there’s 6 years apart!!
- My ancestors are from America, Estonia and Russia, what a great mix..
- I love hanging out with my family, we’re all so close and open to talk about literally anything.
- I love to paint and sometimes I sell paintings :)))
- My favorite food is sushi or glazed ribs ohhhhh that wouldn’t be bad right know.
- When I’m older I want to move to South Africa!
- Last one! Gotta be a good one.. huuum… Before I started blogging I thought it was boring and something I wouldn’t have time to do. But now I know I was all wrong.
Thank you so much for reading! Until next time!